.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Another Vacation?

Umberto and Irene left this morning. Tia is in Reno (with my other sister) until the house seems quite empty today as it is just to Veronica and I. Giordano went with Demetrio to "Take Your Daughter and Sons to Work Day". I hoped to be able to see Laurie and her new baby before we head off to Reno early this evening.

Everyone is telling me that I'm crazy to go camping in the middle of the desert while being five months pregnant. My sister Anna assures me she has found a very comfortable camp site which is shaded and not too hot, this is the only reason why I am going since attempts in Reno in the high 90s and low 100s. After Reno we all (5 of us) come back to Seattle, Giordano leaves the following week and Tia leaves the week after. You would think we would not get a break right? Nope, we have to remodel our condo then get 300+ boxes unpacked. Help???


Brother and sister at dinner two nights ago. Irene had a jalapeno popper and almost passed out from the heat.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Oh my! You folks are so busy! I'll bet it has been wonderful to get to see so much of your family. Have fun camping!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Readaholic said...

Ooh, you make me want to go to Italy. I've been to Venice for 1 day only and driven by Milan, but no Rome or Tuscany... Be careful when you go camping - take tons of water, and don't lift any heavy boxes when you get back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home