.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Five Love Languages

I read this book about 8 years ago and thought it was great, a bit religious and preachy but useful nonetheless. How well do you know your partner, yourself? Are you able to verbalize what you need in your relationships? Maybe this quiz will help.

My sister had a link on her site so Deme and I took the test and realized we are quite compatible. (Good news!)

Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger RennyBA said...

Interesting - my score:
Physical Touch: 9
Acts of Service: 8
Quality Time: 8
Words of Affirmation: 4
Receiving Gifts: 1
But then again I am a hopelessly romantic guy and live with the most wonderful woman:-)

Btw: Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Wishing you a wonderful summer time:-)

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gina

This is a rather randon comment but I remember you talked, a while ago, about lasik surgery, how did it go? are you 20/20 now? I am considering it myself.
Thanks
Adele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home