.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jamie Graduates

Jamie graduated from middle school two nights ago, I was lucky enough to be invited. (I still remember when he was 6 months old.) He's the one that wrote this essay about me a while back; reading it still makes me teary-eyed.

The ceremony highlighted the various talents of the students at his school, I was genuinely impressed. I am so proud of him, he really worked hard to get through his finals. Next year he'll officially be a high school freshman. Way to go Jamie!


Dagne, Indie, Jamie and me. (Can you believe how tall he is?)

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home