.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tabouli Season

Everyone knows I love Tabouli. I won't publish my recipe again but just wanted to encourage everyone to try it.



I found fresh tomatoes, cucumber, mint and parsley. Now who would not want to make use of this.



The yummy, yummy end result.


All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love tabouli too! I haven't made it in awhile but it's great to eat on a hot summer day. Your recipe looks delicious and I'll have to try it out!

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! This will have to go in the must-try file!

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tabouli = Fresh . the two just go hand in hand don't they. Yum. Makes me ready for summer to hit.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Miss Kim said...

So when are you going to publish a cookbook full of your amazing photos???

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love tabouli. I think you're right: It IS tabouli season. I'm going to make some NOW! ;-)

Paz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home