.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, February 26, 2006


Washingtonian Apolo Ono wins the Gold Medal in men's short track speed skating. I did not go to the event but my guests did and they brought me this souvenir. They also brought me American magazines, Almond Roca, Cream of Mushroom soup, molassas, corn syrup and some canned lychees. Now I am stocked up for life.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

Super cool!

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Corrie said...

ooh! lychees--that's great. I've found fresh ones here in Le Marche, which was a surprise for me. The autographed photo of Apolo Ono is really cool too, of course :)!

-Jackie

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey that is so cool! Even to have been a guest staying with you would have been awesome. ;-) I hope I'll be able to do the same in 4 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home