.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, February 18, 2006


Caught red handed. What is one to do with these 42, almost 43 year olds who still love to play racing games?

5 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like my husband (38 year old) who's such a kid and loves his X-Box! You should see when we were in the toy aisle at Target... now that we're having a baby, he's even more excited about the toys HE (my hubby) can get!

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Eulinx said...

If you get to know what one can do, please let me know, because Sean (33) has the same "problem"!!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Ha Ha ladies, I can't help you here. It is so hard to tear guys away from the computer these days. What happened to going outside????

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger sarainitaly said...

what tracks/games does he race? he should join the group that franco plays with. He builds the tracks!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger melusina said...

It is Microsoft Flight Simulator for my husband, although he has played a racing game or two now and then.

We break the barrier a bit by playing some games (like World of Warcraft) together, but he definitely spends WAY more time in front of the computer than I do, even with all my blogging and blog reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home