.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Winter Sports

Growing up on Guam, I did not have any chances whatsoever to engage in any winter sports.
Can you blame me?
Skiing, count me out! Spear fishing, count me in!
Snow shoeing, count me out! Skin diving, count me in!
Snowboarding, count me out! Knee boarding/wake boarding, count me in!


Wow, my legs are sure sore! Look at the size of my thighs.



I can see all of the Alps from up here!


All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

6 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger sarainitaly said...

OK, you just totally cracked me up! hahaha Hilarious!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Judith in Umbria said...

Looking good, girl, really good! You're going to have to buy all new pants, though.
I was watching the sports yesterday and wondering why someone who grew up in Maine can't do any of that-- except rather feeble cross-country which I love but don't do well.
I can't even walk the way they can skate.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Well, you beat me in the "who will blog first about our Torino trip". I was on a train for five hours though... We were on time when we arrived in Bologna, then the train stoppped and waited there for 20 mins! Why? Who knows! We got home at almost 1am!

Thank you and Deme soooo much for the fun visit. Can not wait to come back and see you guys soon. Next time with Danilo!

Cyn

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

Hilarious Photos!! Autumn

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger midnightbunny said...

Oh my goodness. So many terrific pictures!!! Your weblog is always wonderful, and these pictures from the olympic games are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing them.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

part of my youth was spent in a snowy climate, yet my favorite outdoor activity is scuba diving and snorkeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home