Sunday, February 26, 2006
Name: Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi
Home: Kirkland, WA via Torino, Italy via Seattle via Guam
About Me: I am new mom, a housewife, an ex-expat, blogger, photographer, dog walker, cook, launderess, active reader, good letter writer and a student of the Italian language.
See my complete profile
- Washingtonian Apolo Ono wins the Gold Medal in me...
- The Games Come to a Close
- No Language Barrier Here
- Guess Who I Saw Today? Hint: He's from TODAY!
- The Shroud of Turin
- Caught red handed. What is one to do with these 4...
- My Mom’s Cantonese Fried Rice
- Torino During The Games Part 2
- Winter Sports
- Olympic Torches
Food Related Links
- Gourmet Sleuth
- A Cook's Forum
- For Clueless Cooks
- Chamorro Recipes
- Slow Food USA
- The Splendid Table
- The Cooks Thesaurus
A Collection of Eatables