.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Newest Member of the Family

Everyone in my family has quirky eating habits. The cat is included.


Share Video at DropShots.com


All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Choco Pie said...

So cute! We used to have a cat who ate that way for a while. He was hit by a car and survived, but broke his jaw and bit off his tongue, poor thing. So he started eating that way because it was easier on his jaw. He'd scoop the food, and eat it right out of his paw.

I think your kitty just doesn't want to get his face dirty!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Montreal Mama said...

My grandmother's dog does that - it's soo funny. My mother's dog on the other hand eats soooo fast as if soneone else is going to come and steal his food away from him. My cats are boring, they don't do cute things like that :( - Your cat is too cute.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

He is so cute Gina! He looks like he is adjusting just fine. I will give you call tomorrow and you can fill me in on everything!
Cyn

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

Classic ;)! My oldest cat scoops water out of the water dish with his paws in a similar manner. What a sight to behold! Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home