.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am Addicted to Drop Shots

Isn't she the cutest? Here is Chiara dancing and singing to Madonna. Sorry this is sideways but I don't know how to adjust it.


Share Video at DropShots.com


All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ziz said...

haha -- that is so cute! :) I will have to add you to my drop shot friends list :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Ziz said...

oops -- ps what is your username on drop shots so i can add you? lol

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That girl has the moves!

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Alicat, I am signorad on dropshots and I will look for you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home