.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Cutest Pup Ever


Share Video at DropShots.com

Poor Zavier, he does not take the cookie right after the roll because rolling on the rug gives him a charge and touching my hand for the treat gives him a shock.


All contents copyright 2004/2005.
All rights reserved.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Zavier, what a cute name! Love it. How did you post a video?? Do tell!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Mona, click on the link under the video, I stole this from Alicat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home