.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Just when I thought I could not feel worse, the cat was left at the airport AGAIN because of a miscommunication, I received this funny letter from my little sister which made me feel better.




All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Your poor cat!!! Dangit, they better send him over first class I can't believe he didn't get on the plane. Hey, didn't they have a lost cat that missed a flight sometime ago in the news? Yeah, it would be cool if your cat got into the news!!!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking like the first commenter..."Try France. All the cats seem to be going there."
It sounded like they are taking good care of him where he is though.

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cat is prob under extreme stress. Hope he's okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home