.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Italy vs. The Rest of Europe

I've seen this short movie a few times but can't get enough of it. (It's about 5 minutes long and hilarious.)

6 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger sarainitaly said...

I love this video. I laugh every time I see it. The bus stop kills me!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Ha ha ha! This goes right in line with all your "Things I've noticed about Italy" posts. How precious!

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the bus stop part too. In fact I think I've spent most of my life here in Italy waiting at one.

Unfortunately it is so true!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

This video made me laugh out loud (and I even have a headache this morning)! Can't wait to show it to the hubby.

Cyn

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it! LOL. Good stuff!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Stef said...

The clapping when a plane lands is so on point. Turkish people do this too, but they would also stand up as soon as the plane lands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home