.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Weekend Dog Blogging #5

As we say in Italy "Buon Weekend."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This dog would sing for his dinner if you let him. Most of the time he walks on his hind legs, rolls around on the ground and salutes.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Gia said...

Liking the hubbies Zories!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart doggie. Knows what to do to get what he wants. ;-)
Paz

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Your dog is soooo cute! That is what I miss about having a dog, teaching it tricks. My cats just won't go for it.

Thanks to you, I found the weekend dog blog which then lead me to the weekend cat blog. I have really enjoyed reading both. Thanks!

Cyn

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing like a good pair of zorri!

Your dog is well trained. reminds me of my father n laws dogs. They are so funny when its feeding time! They would sing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home