.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The 7 Deadly Sins Meme

I've Been Tagged by Judith to list 7 of My Deadly Sins (here goes):

1. Lust. Once in a while I kinda have a thing for my husband. How else would be end up pregnant again and expecting a second child a year younger than our first one.

2. Gluttony. SPAM and rice, sushi of any kind, Tim Cascades Salt and Vingar chips and anything soaked in vinegar. You are reading the blog of someone who is known as a human garbage disposal, the recycling nanny (I recycle food into my tummy) and the "best pantry cleaner-outer " there ever was.

3. Greed. A decent, reliable car, good health insurance and a place to run my hands in the dirt are all I ask for. But if I could have something really extravagant, it would be a giant house with the kitchen being the largest room. (With a giant stove and a fireplace right in the kitchen. Did I mention a walk in pantry?)

4. Sloth. When Veropnica naps then I do too if I am not blogging or walking the dog or doing housework.

5. Wrath. I used to have a bad temper and I can still be very grumpy but mostly this has mellowed with age.

6. Envy. I envy people with "stuff" no doubt. But the envy fades when I look at what a great baby I have, then everyone envies me.

7. Pride. This is a hard one. I do not brag about much in life but what a great family I have and wonderful supportive friends and a pretty decent husband. Enough said.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home