.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Star Sighting

I forgot to mention that on our flight from NY-JFK to Seattle I saw one of my favorite actors on the airplane. (My absolute favorite actor is Morgan Freeman.)
As I was busy lugging my carry-on bag on an overbooked flight, I walked to my seat and saw Danny Glover just sitting in his seat. I did a double take and then told him I am a big fan. No I did not ask for an autograph since he looked comfortable and relaxed. My sister is still kicking me for not asking.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Danny Glover was the speaker at our commencement ceremony when I graduated from SCAD. He fell asleep in his chair after his bit was over. Can't say I respect him much after that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home