.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We are in Seattle

We are in Seattle and so no new posts for a week or more. It is very official, we are moving back to Seattle in April. More later as my mom and three sisters are also here doting on Veronica and we have been busy, busy, busy.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! Have a great trip.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hooray! I had no idea that you guys were moving back -- I guess I haven't been good about reading your blog lately! Anyway, I can't wait to see you. Let me know when/if you have some free time while you're here.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger A Novelist said...

I am so happy to hear you are moving to Seattle. I was born and raised there (even though I moved to NYC about 7 years ago) and miss the Pacific Northwest since I've been gone. I know one day I will move back. You must continue blogging and show people the beautiful city that Seattle is. Congratulations. :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

WOW!!! That is a super quick relocation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home