.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Blog Name

I hope you still keep me on your blog rolls but it maybe hard since I am no longer an expat living in Italy. I will continue to write about food in Seattle, via restaurants and my own kitchen. Life across the Atlantic pond is sure to be blog worthy.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Yay Gina! I am so happy you are keeping your blog. Grazie! Baci

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

I will keep reading!!! :)
I am very sure your blog will be as great as ever!
Take care,
Autumn

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger DZER said...

you should have come back to Guam with your mom for a bit! :)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

I'm glad you're keeping your blog and telling the world about Seattle. As of now, I sadly only make it back home twice a year if I'm lucky. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in The Emerald City! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home