.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Finally Mommy and Baby


I am busy studying for my drivers lic. but last night we went to an Expat Meet Up and Marsha took this photo. I am usually the one behind the camera, not in front. V was cranky but fell asleep eventually.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

7 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger fine little home said...

so lovely. you look like a suburban mom with a pink cardi and pearls:) but really you both look picture perfect.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

No pearls here yet. Those are my hand made beads.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Delina said...

You both look great.
Good luck with the driving test!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fun to see this photo right next to your blog intro photo. you look all grown up here!

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great picture.
Happy new year.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! Le ragazze d'Ambrosio. Carine.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You are both so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home