.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cramming

Wish me luck; I am cramming for my oral driver’s exam tomorrow at 8 a.m. and it looks like we will soon be cramming stuff into boxes as we are moving back to SEATTLE in 1-2 months. Yikes! My thoughts and commentary after the driver’s exam.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

5 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

Boooo...I'm sad you're leaving.

So, let's set a date for me to come visit you before you leave. After I get back from CA! (mid-march)

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Decobabe said...

Not Rome???!!! I was so looking forward to having you closer.
Will you even have time to get the driving part of the test done?

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the exam:
IN BOCCA AL LUPO!!!
IN CULO DELLA BALENA!!!!

re: the move - I am sad....we will talk! You will be much missed....

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Andrea Caltroni said...

Hey Gia! Good luck! But why are you taking the exam if you're moving back to the US?

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the exam and the move to Seattle. Unlike the other commenters, I'm glad your coming to the US. Italy's loss is the US's gain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home