.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More Driving Lessons and Questions

I have no problems driving in Italy. I am not afraid of other drivers and am confidant on the motorway and in the city. Small-unpaved roads in the hills and towns of Italy though sometimes dangerous are navigate-able. With the back-up assist we have on our car, parking in tight spaces is manageable. What I am afraid of is the WRITTEN test that I have to take before getting my drivers license.

Here are two sample questions. I think the wording is tricky; the goal is to identify the True and False statements accurately. Can you make it out? Try your hardest then look at the answer.



Question 1=False
Question 2=True
Question 3=True

This ones seems more straightforward or is it?



Question 1=True
Question 2=False
Question 3=False

P.S. I almost forgot to thank Laurie for getting me the quiz book in English. "You are the best L!"

All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY!

Yeah, yeah, I know I wasn't going to post any more, but what the .....

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and please remember the technique of Marco my great teacher: do each quiz once and only once. In pen. Then mark each error in red. Yes, red PEN! then move on. DO NOT REPEAT QUIZZES. DO NOT REPEAT QUIZZES. After you have done them ALL (!!!!) go back and study ONLY those marked in red. That way you only have to study the ones you got wrong.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Okay will do and thanks for the advice, only 10,000 more questions to go.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Shelley - At Home in Rome said...

What happened? They are making us expats do written tests now!? I got off easy I guess... when I did it little over a year ago, they let us foreigners do a "driving test for dummies" type version where the examiner asked a few questions orally in Italian.

In bocca al lupo!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home