.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Happy Holiday

We will be taking a break from this blog for a week or so. To read Veronica's birth story, click here. Demetrio will be updating his web page until I am back in full blogging form.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful support, comments, well wishes and emails. We are as happy as clams as we watch our baby girl change and grow by the day. See our other blog for updates.

All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Miss Kim said...

Hi Gia!
Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous and I love the photos of her first few days in the world. Enjoy every minute and record everything you can (as I'm sure you will)!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home