.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

How Nerdy Are You?

Sara posted her Nerd score on her site and although I have done this test about 3 months ago via a link sent to me by my sister, I was tempted to do it again.

I like being a nerd, why else would I have majored in Cell and molecular Biology. Why else do I thrive on online Scrabble? My parents were very busy when I was a child and I entertained myself by first watching Sesame Street and Reading Rainbow then by reading the medical encyclopedia that my dad got with our set of Encyclopedia Britannica. I used to force my sisters to play school, in which I was the teacher and asked questions like "What is the longest bone in your body?" My youngest sister, also named Sara got it right, she said thigh bone (except she said it in Chinese). Chemistry was fun for me in college but so was creative writing. I enjoyed both and strived to be a balanced student. Sadly I also used to have a photographic memory for facts and figures, now Deme says it's very, very selective, if you know what I mean. Ha! Ha!

I am nerdier than 71% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


All contents copyright 2004/2005.
All rights reserved.

7 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the test and I'm somewhat nerdy.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a selective memory is good. ;)
paz

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am nerdier than 81% of all people

:-(

or at least one of the two personalities I call "me" is

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored a 62%? Is that bad?

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Wow! I only scored a 10 (not really proud of that). Maybe I need to read more often and get off of this darn computer!
Cyn

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mona said...

Ha, never heard of this nerd score, I'll have to check it out. Sounds so funny...I watched the OC last night (yes I know I'm sick) and the funniest line in the show was one of the main characters declining the advances of a young teenage boy by saying, "I'm already dating a dork." Ha, loved it! I feel we all have varying degrees of nerdiness, though mine definitely does NOT lie in the world of science. I can be nerdy and not be good at science, right? :) And I loved Reading Rainbow as a kid...what was that guy's name who hosted?

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Lia's Mom said...

i got 17- "not nerdy, but not cool either"!! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home