.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

If You’re a Wimp Raise Your Hand

I'm a big wimp; I've never denied it although I have a high tolerance for pain. I’ve hiked with giant blisters, walked over sharp coral and cut my foot but kept walking, had my nose cauterized more than once and sprained both ankles (not at the same time however.) This week I am having my myopia corrected via laser eye surgery. Nervous and anxious does not begin to describe how I am feeling. I’ve opted to get both eyes done at once just to get it over with. Send me good vibes, karma, Valium, anything and everything. I hope to be up and running after 1-2 days and of course will use this experience as an excellent blogging opportunity.

All contents copyright © 2004/2005.
All rights reserved.

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you good thoughts always! Hope you recover quickly and better than before!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you good thoughts and prayers for a quick procedure and quick healing afterwards.

Best,
Paz

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Miss Kim said...

I'd love to do that too... it is getting more complicated to deal with contacts, glasses, bifocals etc arghhhh! I wish you much success with the surgery! Can't wait to hear about it afterwards.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger sarainitaly said...

OOOOh You are going in! I want to know how it turns out. You know I want to do this too! Free? It isn't free is it? If so, I am going where you went!

Good luck!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Everyone I know who's had this surgery has been thrilled with the results. Let us know what you think! :)

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your surgery! I agree with the other commenter that everyone I know who has had the surgery is extrememly happy with the results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home