.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Splendid Table

I am so glad I found the Splendid Table Online. I discovered it only recently and can't tell you how much I enjoy it. When I was living in Seattle, I used to catch glimpses of the show when I was buzzing from one place to another in the car but now I can listen to the entire program. Since I am at the computer all the time, I have the wonderful opportunity to search their archives too. The show is a wealth of information and gives me great ideas. Check it out!

Today I am listening to:

The History of Zinfadel
Curry
Bread Gear
Organics in California
Then listener phone calls

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I didn't know that it was online either! I found your site via a comment you left over at Vinography...which you found via Derrick's site...

Isn't it great how the blog world works!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home