.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Going, Going, Gone

When your acquainted with an espresso lover like my husband, there is no such thing as too many coffee cups, too many espresso services and too much coffee period. We stock decaf, regular, 2% milk, whole milk, cream, cocoa powder with and without sugar, I think you get my drift. Fergal and Alice have added yet another set to "his" and now "our" collection. These lovely cups have a ergonomically designed handle that fits your thumb and forefinger to a "T". While the long undulating saucer allows for biscotti or your choice of cookie or biscuit. I made tonight's coffee on their gift to us. Thank you Fergal and Alice, every last drop was delicious!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Going......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Going......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Way Gone......


5 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

The progression photos are cute :). Plus, the coffee looks yummy...

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those cups, they are so cute! Actually, I THINK that they are designed by a Swedish designer... or at least some cups that look just like that are designed by the Swede. Somehow that makes me a little proud :)

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cups and the photos! I'll drink anything out of those cups. ;-)
Paz

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Annika,
The cups are from Villeroy and Bosch of Luxembourg. Almost Swedish but not quite. Still Scandinavian designs are very cool!

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cups are way cool! And I love the cocoa heart on the foam :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home