.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, September 08, 2005


Look what I found at the health food store, Pizza flavored Tofu. I was too chicken to try it though.

5 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You should try it and let me know how it is -- I'm very curious!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Chicken! ;-)

Paz

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Mona said...

ciao, just found your website off of sweetnicks today. i saw italy and wanted to check it out. i'm extremely jealous of your living abroad. my family did once a long time ago when i was little and i would love to do it again perhaps with my own family someday.
will be tuning in now..added you to my "across the ocean" bloglist : )

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really curious...I would be chicken too! And to think I eat Filipino street food! :-)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

When you know something is a hoax, it's a leap to give it a try. I would have loved, 5 spice tofu or teriyaki tofu but they did not have any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home