Monday, June 27, 2005
Name: Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi
Home: Kirkland, WA via Torino, Italy via Seattle via Guam
About Me: I am new mom, a housewife, an ex-expat, blogger, photographer, dog walker, cook, launderess, active reader, good letter writer and a student of the Italian language.
See my complete profile
- I love the fact we can buy bufala=buffalo mozzarel...
- The red, white and green that comprises Italy's fl...
- A Meal That Beats the Heat
- Seafood Linguini
- The Mad Scientist strikes again. He's also known ...
- Full Time Aunt
- This is an photo of an old photo. I finally put u...
- It's been hot, hot, hot in Torino lately. It's 85...
- This is balcony gardening at it's best, much small...
- My tiny little herb garden, with 2 types of thyme,...
Food Related Links
- Gourmet Sleuth
- A Cook's Forum
- For Clueless Cooks
- Chamorro Recipes
- Slow Food USA
- The Splendid Table
- The Cooks Thesaurus
A Collection of Eatables