.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005


The Mad Scientist strikes again. He's also known as Demed, to his ex-exployees/group members (Satan/The Anti-Christ), Wine Guy from Kirkland (but don't let him pick the wine, unless he pays), permanent resident @ Mario's, Barnes and Noble, Tower Records or Barney's and last but not least my leather pants wearing husband!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were not kidding when you said that you still had stuff all over your place! Wow!

I really loved the previous post...as you can imagine, I'm missing summers in the islands, although, hehe, summer is practically year round. Right now I'm thinknig, BBQ on the beach, hotdogs, roasted marshmallow, ukuleles... all under a starry sky.

May the force be with you, Aunty, I'm looking forward to some interesting posts when the kids are there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home