.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


My tiny little herb garden, with 2 types of thyme, rosemary, mint, oregano, sage, chives and basil.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Gia said...

HAHA that looks just like my set up minus the holders to actually hang them on the railing. I have two long boxes that hold: marjoram, thyme, rosemary, cilantro, dill, flat-leaf parsley, bell pepper seedlings and japlepeno seedlings and three round pots that have Thai & sweet basil, spearmint & mexican oregano.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

I need to get one more long planter box and a few for varieties then I will be set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home