.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


This is balcony gardening at it's best, much smaller than the 5000 sq. feet lot I had in Seattle isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the herb garden! Good, because I foresee a lot of yummy recipes in the near future.

Looks like Zavier has got the heat beat in Torino. Lucky dawg! There is no way I will ever ever again give Maddie anything with sugar. Perhaps because of her size, the cookie that I gave her the last time had her running around the apartment like a tasmanian devil. Apples and carrots are enough for now. Already it was a big mistake to give her salami and prosciutto...now she actually ignores her dried dog food and 'waits' for something better to come along! Spoiled little brat!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

I need to get one more planter box and then I am fully stocked. I love having the herbs right outside the kitchen door. I get free bay and rosemary from the butcher but still I would like a baby bay laurel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home