.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


It's been hot, hot, hot in Torino lately. It's 85 degrees F by the time I get up, 9:00 a.m. The dog cools off with a lemon popscicle.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger barbara said...

Hi, I tried the asian food I bought saturday. Ramen was very good (and, of course, SPICY!!) and the coconut jiuce too, maybe too much sugar in it, but it was OK. Yesterday I came back to the 1st shop we went and I bought GINA JUICE as a "tribute" to you and your suggestions !! =)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

I love "Gina" juice , esp. the mango nectar. If you want to explore some other stores let me know, I have the car most days. You are an Italian Ramen addict!! Ha! ha!

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, that popcicle must be good! haha. Thanks for stoppin by my spot. Gonna add you to my Guam Blog list! Take care! :)

Trench
www.7milesdown.com

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger barbara said...

yes, I confess.... I'm addicted to ramen =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home