.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom will always be 38. We took her out to lunch today to try some creative Italian food at La Credenza. I was glad she liked it since she is hard to impress.

Having my mom here to help me with Veronica and just to hang out with has been wonderful. She is kind, helpful and will always be the tough Chinese mom that she is and I hope she never changes.


Doesn't look a day over 38 does she?


Now my mom has celebrated at least 1 birthday in Italy.


All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Gil said...

You are right your Mom is beautiful and does not look old enough to be your Mother. On the other hand her beauty is passed on to you and your daughter. Have enjoyed your blog.

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your mother. She could be 38 too.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

Ooohh...Happy belated b-day to your mum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home