.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Deliberate Tourist

Happy new year from our family to the rest of the blog world. This is my first post after coming back from a long Christmas break. It feels good to be back home. Our time In Rome was quite eventful. My mom and I went sightseeing, made several Chinese dinners, got to be a part of a very largest in the family and did a ton of Christmas shopping. My mom is a great tourist, she’s a sucker for photos, whether they are cheesy or not. See below for some of our photo highlights:

One of the things my mom really wanted to do was to visit the tombs of the popes at St. Peters.

Mom at the Pantheon.

Mom at the Vatican museums. She's just a speck on this giant staircase.

Mom at the Coliseum

Mom at Piazza Navona, she esp. liked all the performance artists in the square.

Mom and I at the Trevi fountain, afterwards we had lunch at Da Fortunato and she loved her lamb so much she said it was "fantastic."

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pics. The three of you look belissima. ;-)

Happy New Year!

Paz

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your sling! What kind is it? They really are great for the baminos.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

The sling is from Kangaroo Corner, they have a website, just Google them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home