Happy New Year!
Now I am really regretting I did not bring my machine aka laptop and my digital camera charge with me on vacation but I was not expecting to be away from home for three weeks. (I think it has become a tradition but someone broke the passenger window of our car ( right in front of the house) and ran off with 1 Euro (that I left in the ashtray for parking purposes, BTW they took the ashtray too) and Demetrio's gas card (work issued). With Christmas and New Years it is taking an extra week to get the glass replaced.
With every new year that rolls around, I come up with a list of things I want to accomplish in the upcoming 12 months. With a new baby our plans have shifted a bit but still they are just about the same as every year, give or take a few new ones for Veronica.
1. Get fit, lose weight, take better care of myself etc...(This has been my number one resolution since high school.)
2. Open up a bank account for Veronica when we got to Seattle in March and start saving for her education.
3. Write a will and determine guardianship for Veronica if anything happens to us.
4. Take a long trip to Guam to get reacquainted with my dad.
5. Stay in touch with family and friends (I am pretty good at this but it is still very important to me.)
6. Better my Italian.
7. Enlarge our expat group in Torino and if I move to Rome, then form a new fun mommy and kid group as well as an expat one.
8. Stop ignoring the dog.
9. Cook more.
10. Find some way to thank my mom and make her realize how much I have appreciated her help these past months.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year and a very fruitful 2007. Thank you for all the support I have received from family, friends and blog readers alike; it has really meant the world to me.
All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.