.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Farewell and Good Luck


Sharon, Fabien and Sophie left yesterday for Beijing. I drove them to the airport and since I am lousy at good-byes, I just wrote Sharon a letter. It said something like this: "You have been wonderful friends, I am glad to have had the time I did with you in Torino. My only regret is that Veronica and Sophie will not be able to grow into toddlers together but that just means we have to come for a visit sooner rather than later. Right? I will miss the three of you madly."

All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

3 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Goodbyes are always hard.

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll add to yours: safe journey and happy roads ahead to wonderful generous Sharon, (a good friend indeed and in deed!), her darling Fabien, and beautiful smiling Sophie. We will all miss you so much!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger S* said...

Thanks so much for dropping us off at the airport Gina. I read your letter and teared up on the plane. But there wasn't much time to get really sentimental because the Monster was waking. GOOD LUCK when you fly back to Seattle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home