Saturday, November 12, 2005
Name: Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi
Home: Kirkland, WA via Torino, Italy via Seattle via Guam
About Me: I am new mom, a housewife, an ex-expat, blogger, photographer, dog walker, cook, launderess, active reader, good letter writer and a student of the Italian language.
See my complete profile
- Not a great photo of the hubby but this is the big...
- How Nerdy Are You?
- Things I Have Noticed About Torino/Italy Part 9
- Some Tuscan Things I've Noticed
- If You’re a Wimp Raise Your Hand
- Fresh Tajarin-(Ta-yah-rin)
- The Olive Harvest at La Noce
- The Como Get Together-A Success!
- Weekend Dog Blogging # 6 Who's Your Co-Pilot?
- A Day of Wine-The Salone del Vino
Food Related Links
- Gourmet Sleuth
- A Cook's Forum
- For Clueless Cooks
- Chamorro Recipes
- Slow Food USA
- The Splendid Table
- The Cooks Thesaurus
A Collection of Eatables