Sunday, November 20, 2005
Name: Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi
Home: Kirkland, WA via Torino, Italy via Seattle via Guam
About Me: I am new mom, a housewife, an ex-expat, blogger, photographer, dog walker, cook, launderess, active reader, good letter writer and a student of the Italian language.
See my complete profile
- Thanksgiving in Italy
- Someone had a very nice dinner, he's not looking s...
- Geoduck-Bet You Can't Pronouce It!
- Combal Zero-Creative Cuisine
- Truffle Season
- Happy 1st Blog Year!
- Some tasty critters from the fish market. They ar...
- Not a great photo of the hubby but this is the big...
- How Nerdy Are You?
- Things I Have Noticed About Torino/Italy Part 9
Food Related Links
- Gourmet Sleuth
- A Cook's Forum
- For Clueless Cooks
- Chamorro Recipes
- Slow Food USA
- The Splendid Table
- The Cooks Thesaurus
A Collection of Eatables