.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Geoduck-Bet You Can't Pronouce It!

This one is a real beauty. Deb makes me homesick.

All contents copyright 2004/2005.
All rights reserved.

7 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Ms. M said...

eeew. Those are creepy looking. The first one looks like a giant snail.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

I have NEVER heard of geoducks before! They look like something out of a serious sci-fi horror movie!

Spookiness! Yet, now I want to try some of those dishes *haha*.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Tana Butler said...

So PRONOUNCE it already!

Geoduck = "chow"?

Heh.

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont mean to be nasty, but my first thought was a giant penis! lol.

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahhaa! My EX mother-in-law showed me photos of those when she and her husband went out to get them. Pretty interesting to look at wouldn't ya think?

So, we have surpassed the move, but now it's the holidays! And I still haven't bought my turkey. Being offline has been like a vacation. Checking my yahoo mail was a nightmare... I felt like pulling the plug!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger sarainitaly said...

I know what they are! Do I get a prize? hehe Being another Seattle gal, I have seen them. NEver, ever in my life would I eat one, or touch one, but I have seen them. :O)

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its a gooeyduck!
Another west coaster, so I know what they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home