.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

LASIK

Tomorrow I have to wear my glasses all day since I am going in for my LASIK consultation. There is hope that someday I might not be as handicapped as I am now without my contact lenses on. Deme had this procedure done, so did 2 of his sisters, and so did a few friends of mine in Seattle. I'm not getting prematurely hopeful, just letting y'all know that if there are no posts for a few days, it's because I'm recovering.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your consultation.

Paz

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

You will have to let me know how that goes. I am planning on getting lasik done next year...It is so...expensive here in Cali.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home