Friday, January 06, 2006
Name: Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi
Home: Kirkland, WA via Torino, Italy via Seattle via Guam
About Me: I am new mom, a housewife, an ex-expat, blogger, photographer, dog walker, cook, launderess, active reader, good letter writer and a student of the Italian language.
See my complete profile
- The day after New Years we had a little dinner par...
- My First “Real” Chinatown in Italy
- Deme and the dog relaxing by the fire. Zavier has...
- A New Years tradition in Italy, lentils and some s...
- Take Me Out to the Cinema
- Things I’ve Noticed About Italy-Part 10
- Deme and Irene looking very brotherly and sisterly...
- Deme's sister, Irene, and Giordano at Christmas di...
- Absent Blogger
- Holiday Parodies
Food Related Links
- Gourmet Sleuth
- A Cook's Forum
- For Clueless Cooks
- Chamorro Recipes
- Slow Food USA
- The Splendid Table
- The Cooks Thesaurus
A Collection of Eatables