.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Absent Blogger

I predict I won't have much time to post until after January 3rd or so. Duties as an aunt, daughter-in-law and tourist in Rome calls...

Happy New Year to Everyone, especially my little sister Tia who was quite lonely for the holidays. I wish I could have been there to see you.

Love,

Jéjé Gina

All contents copyright 2004/2005.
All rights reserved
.

5 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Eulinx said...

Happy New Year to you and Deme.
Ale

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you both! Enjoy your time in Rome and can't wait to see pictures and hear of your family time with the in-laws.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I'll miss the photos of your food!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Miss H. said...

May you enjoy a Prosperous 2006 :).

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Judith in Umbria said...

Auguri, cara Gia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home