.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Sunday, December 18, 2005


The Malibu Margarita-The best part of the meal. Tangy, slightly sweet and with not too much alcohol.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the best picture too.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the South Beach diet coming along, dear girl?

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Big glass - looks tasty!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Effimera said...

I basically gave up on Mexican food here. I found one or two places in Milan that were decent enough to satisfy my craving for the spices (kinda like when I get that craving for wasabe, and i'll scarf down embarrassingly bad sushi) but generally, sono da evitare! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home