.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Quick Update on the Cat

My sister and I decided to go ahead with mouth surgery on the cat and fluid intervention to help his little kidneys work better. So far, so good, after three days he is eating better, purring a lot more and generally seems for comfortable with life. I am breathing a giant sigh of relief…

All contents copyright 2004/2005.
All rights reserved.

5 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina, I am happy for you and the cat ! And I can feel your relief. So this is a real birthday present for you, right ? All the best and take care, angelika

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news! I'm so happy to hear it.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

I am so glad that your baby is doing better.

So nice seeing you yesterday. Hope you guys can come back soon.

One of these days we want to get to Tornio and the see all the art!
Cyn

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that your cat is doing better!!! I know how I would feel if it was my kitty. Take care and try not to worry to much now!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Miss H. said...

Gia - Very happy to read this post. I hope that your kitty continues to feel better!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home