.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Weekend Dog Blogging

Sweetnicks has been hosting a great round of Weekend Dog Blogging. I submitted Zavier and the spaghetti slurping, what a hoot. Check out all the other weekend dog bloggers.

5 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that spaghetti photo!! Gia, I decided to get 'connected' again and read up on blogs and ai-yai-yai! I see another spate of comments on that post a couple days ago. Yikes!

I think all good things come in due time. What I do find unbelievable though is that the turin language schools wouldn't take you up on your offer. How dumb is that considering that they will be bombarded by tourists for the winter olympics.

Think of it in this way, just bureaucratic nonsense that seems the norm around here. I had the same idea myself when I was there, but dario already informed me that the schools would not likely go for the idea.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Miss H. said...

What a great idea....I wish they had a weekend kitty blogging...hey, I might start that if it isn't all ready out there!! *hehe*.

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your doggie looks just about ready to be taken out for some high-end dining! :) So cute!!!

H. They do have something for kitties :) Check out http://eatstuff.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your pooch's photo in. He a cutie pie!

Yes, H, post your kitty photos and send it in to the link that Joey provided. The weekend kitty blogging started way before the dog blogging one. ;-)

Best,
Paz

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Miss Kim said...

What a great Blog! I'm waving to you from across the Adriatic Sea ok?
Kim, a Canadian in Albania

 

Post a Comment

<< Home