.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Doggie Dinner


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've kept cooking to a minimum while Demetrio has been gone. Tonight however I made pasta and look who eats pasta like a real pro. Have you ever seen a dog slurp pasta? Well he does!

5 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! So cute! Actually, my dogs would be in good company with yours, as they, too love to slurp their pasta. ;-)

BTW, Sweetnicks recently started a dog blogging weekend. You certainly have a good-looking candidate to join. ;-)

Paz

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Choco Pie said...

Lucky dog!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some spammers making comments, Gia. If you don't delete those, they'll send out "waves" across the network to other spammers and you'll be blasted.

I think blogger has an info page somewhere about it.

Anyway, your Slurping Pasta Dog is just too damn cute.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Judith in Umbria said...

Adorable photo. I love that he learned to slurp. I have a cat who trembles with anticipation if she smells pesto. None of my cats ate pasta in the US, but they learned to here when the neighbor put out her leftovers from pranzo, and now they are dedicated spaghetti hounds.
At my agricola, they sell pasta especially formulated for dogs! Only in Italy!

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa , whoa! Now that photo takes the cake! And is that SPAM in your comment box???!!! Deficienti!

I've really been lax about keeping up in the blog world as now I've found an alternative way to horde my time... reading the newspaper. Something pleasant about leafing through pages instead of straining my eyeballies looking at the monitor.

How long is Deme gone? We should have lunch. We could train it to a halfway point between Lecco and Torino to cut travel time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home