.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Monday, April 04, 2005


On an after dinner walk last week, we found a heath store that sells famous algea/mud from Guam. Having grown up on Guam and never having heard of our famous algea/mud, I was blown away. I was expecting coconut oil not mud. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was in Italy, my friend Elisabetta kept asking about the mud. I couldn't figure it out myself. All I know is Tide gets the red dirt of Guam out! LOL She said that they say the mud and seaweed makes you slimmer. I showed her my fat ass, which of course is now fatter than it was when I was in Italy...and told here there is no such thing. Did you go in and introduce yourself?

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

It was late, after dinner means 21:00 or 22:00, and it was closed but I will go in sometime and say "hello".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home