.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hi it's me

It's me, Leslie. Ok I don't have anything to say except you might wonder who it is. Glad you found new homes for your belongings. I just signed up with Freecycle.com and gave away some of my own stuff. I have also acquired a new dining room set, which will be delivered this Saturday. I sold my old one. It has a glass top with pewter metal base, totally opposite of the old "country-style" oak set I had before. I need to get an area rug to add splash of color. Will send you a pic when the room is done. It'll be awesome! Ok I guess I did have something to say after all... later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home