.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Look What I Found

Demetrio's half brother is named Alessandro. We Googled him last night and found him here.

All contents copyright 2004-2007.
All rights reserved.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Tiffany Altieri said...

Nice-looking man. Don't tell me he's a long-lost half-brother though... Or did he just never mentioned a couple dozen headshots and acting career?

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that guy is HOT. more posts about him please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home