.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Chiara's English Improves Weekly


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


All contents copyright 2004-2006.
All rights reserved.

6 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Gina! She is really cute. She's lucky to have you as a teacher.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this beautiful video. I'm really proud of you two. Bye. Elisabetta

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

WoW! She is really doing great! You are such a wonderful teacher!

Cyn

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

She is a quick learner and very bright. I will really miss her if and when I move away from Torino.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

That's really sweet - I love her accent. :)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh she is adorable! It must be fun to chat with her and teach her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home